Imbued with a sense of easy sophistication, the Study Shirt from New Zealand based label VERGE will quickly become your newest wardrobe staple.
It’s shaped for a fitted silhouette with full-length sleeves & complete button-down placket.
Spliced panels of linen with cotton allows for an architectural element that speaks to the label’s progressive design perspective.
Tuck loosely into straight leg denim to reflect styling in the label’s F/W ’20 lookbook.
Shown here with the VERGE Frozen Jean & Alias Mae boots.
- Designer colour: Blue Velvet
- Fitted silhouette
- Full-length sleeves with roll-up button
- Spliced linen & cotton panels
- This style also available in: White
- Model wears a size XS/8
- Model is 179 cm | Bust 86 cm | Waist 66 cm | Hips 86 cm
- Crafted from 50% Linen 50% Cotton
- Designed in New Zealand
Designed in New Zealand, Verge creates timeless and versatile pieces that solve your everyday wardrobing dilemmas. With an attention to comfort, quality and carefully selected fabrications, Verge offers lifestyle pieces for the modern woman.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed