Designed in New Zealand, VERGE creates timeless and versatile pieces that solve your everyday wardrobing dilemmas.
Verge authentic acrobat fabric has become the cornerstone of this New Zealand brand’s mantra to design effortless wardrobe staples. The signature ultra-fine European stretch cotton is designed to move with your body and pack & travel with ease.
Drawing elements from classic cargo style, this knee length, fly front skirt is the ultimate daywear skirt for a busy woman on the go. Featuring pockets both front & back, you’ll never be short on places to stash that cell phone, golf tee or boarding pass.
Pair it with classic canvas sneakers and a carefree attitude for your summer ready edit.
- Designer colour: Pumice
- Concealed elasticized waist
- Knee length straight silhouette
- Front zip with button fly
- Features side pockets + back patch pockets with pleat detail
- This style also available: French Ink, Gravel & Black
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 179 cm | Bust 86 cm | Waist 66 cm | Hips 86 cm
- Crafted from Verge Exclusive Acrobat 65% cotton, 30% nylon, 5% Elastane
- Easy care fabrication
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Designed in New Zealand, Verge creates timeless and versatile pieces that solve your everyday wardrobing dilemmas. With an attention to comfort, quality and carefully selected fabrications, Verge offers lifestyle pieces for the modern woman.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed