Layer’d’s Akta Top is a chic choice for dinner parties and events.
Made locally in Melbourne from the label’s Japanese technical airflow fabric in a bright Emerald-green, it’s shaped with a round neckline that opens via a single button loop at the centre-front.
Dramatic raglan puff sleeves frame the A-line body. A curved hi-lo hem finishes below the hip.
Style it with the matching Fall Skirt, adding gold jewellery and a bold lip.
- Designer colour: Emerald
- Round neckline with button-loop closure
- A-line silhouette
- Raglan puff sleeves
- Gathering through neckline
- Hem finishes below the hip
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 173 cm | Bust 79 cm | Waist 60 cm | Hips 86 cm
- Shoulder to front hem is 74 cm
- Stay true to size or size down for a slimmer fit
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly.
- Delicate machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy