*PRE-ORDER NOW FOR AUGUST DELIVERY*
Choose Layer’d’s Alue Shirt as an elegant addition to your off-duty staples.
It’s designed and made in Melbourne from the label’s signature Japanese technical fabrication.
Shaped for a relaxed fit, it features a classic collar and full button-down placket, then turns to reveal a wide box pleat down the back.
A curved hem falls below the hips and allows for easy half tuck.
Tuck it nonchalantly into tailored shorts for a chic summertime look.
- Designer colour: Soft Rose
- Classic collar with concealed full button-down placket
- Short sleeves finish above the elbow
- Curved hi-lo he falls below the hip
- Wide box pleat at back for added fluidity
- This style also available in: Coal, Ivory
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 173 cm | Bust 87 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 89 cm
- Shoulder to front hem is 75 cm
- Stay true to size or size down for a slimmer fit
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly. - Woven Fabrication
- Machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy