Layer’d’s Coal-black Avoin Pants are designed with sweeping wide legs, embodying the label’s mastery of fluid fabrications.
They’re crafted in Melbourne from a lightweight Japanese technical polyester with a high-rise elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit, then fall to a floor-grazing length.
Wide legs are given shape by stitched detailing while front patch pockets are a nod to the practicality of this staple silhouette.
Style them with a co-ordinating relaxed blouse, loosely tucked, for a cool yet considered smart ensemble.
- Designer colour: Coal
- Elasticated waistband
- Front patch pockets
- Wide leg profile
- Full-length legs fall below the ankle
- Stitched detailing throughout legs
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 173 cm | Bust 87 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 89 cm
- Waistband to front hem is 98 cm
- Stay true to size
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly. - Woven Fabrication
- Machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy