*PRE-ORDER NOW FOR NOVEMBER DELIVERY*
Sportswear inspired tropes have become integral to Mela Purdie’s aesthetic since its inception in 2001, and these Steel Marl Cropped Zip Track Pants are a prime example.
They’re crafted from matte jersey that’s shaped to an elasticated waistline that sits at mid-waist with slim fitting legs that crop at mid-calf. Statement side zip pockets complete this minimal track pant.
Style them with a leather jacket layered over a t-shirt from James Perse for a contemporary take on off-duty style.
- Designer colour: Steel Marl
- Relaxed track pant
- Elasticated waistband
- Hem falls to mid-calf
- Self cuff detail at hem
- Side zip pockets
- Style: F01 1668
- Model wears a size XS
- Model is 180 cm | Bust 81 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 86 cm
Mela Purdie’s stretch Matte Jersey fabric is made exclusively in Australia for the Mela label. It’s knitted from 92% Matte Jersey Viscose that is supplemented by 8% Spandex–an intentional addition that provides a comfortable stretch and organic durability.
Mela’s Matte Jersey is machine washable, long-lasting and pill-resistant making it the perfect solution to a no-fuss capsule wardrobe.
- Crafted from Mela Purdie exclusive 92% Matte Jersey Viscose 8% Spandex
- Machine Washable
- Designed and made in Australia
Designer Mela Purdie founded her eponymous label in 2001 with the goal of redefining the way contemporary women build their wardrobes. Seeking to challenge the longstanding cyclical nature of consumption and production in the fashion industry, Mela Purdie creates wearable basics that are accented against seasonal on-trend prints.
A focus on fabrication, silhouette and feel, forms the crux of the brand’s mission of ‘empowering a sense of ease’.
All Mela Purdie styles are designed and produced in Australia–championing Mela’s longstanding commitment to supporting local producers and the Australia Fashion Industry at large.
Expect a wide variety of clean minimalist options ranging from women’s classic shirts and tops, to staple off-duty pants and oversized outerwear.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
High quality fabrics designed & stitched with care
Our dedicated team of curators select only the highest quality garments that are designed for the empowered woman.
Years of experience in the fashion industry, and expertise at recognising seasonal trends combine to deliver you clothing and accessories created with love that you empower you through your style choices.
An Online Destination for the Modern Woman
Bringing together a carefully curated collection of bespoke products sourced globally
Created by Women, for Women
Our team of passionate curators bring their insights and experience to create styles for all ages that make you feel confident and empowered
Empowering Women in Their Style Choices
For the woman who wants to remain relevant, The Forme is her solution to uncomplicated dressing
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed