The asymmetric twist sleeve of Layer’d’s Kierre Tee showcases the fluid silky Japanese technical rendering to full effect.
It’s crafted in Melbourne with a boat neckline, relaxed body, and wide hem that finishes below the hip. The off-kilter twist sleeve at the right is balanced by a simple cap sleeve at the left.
Allow is to drape nonchalantly at the high-rise waist of the co-ordinating Vande Pants to mirror the styling from the label’s Spring/Summer lookbook.
- Designer colour: Cardamom
- Boat neckline
- Wide box pleat at back for added fluidity
- Cap sleeve at left side, asymmetric twist sleeve at right
- Wide hem falls below the hip
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 173 cm | Bust 87 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 89 cm
- Shoulder to front hem is 71 cm
- Stay true to size
- Crafted from 100% Silky Japanese Technical Airflow Poly. - Woven Fabrication
- Machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy