Classic silhouettes like this Laulu Tee convey Layer’d’s timeless sense of elegance and ease.
It’s made in Melbourne from lightweight Japanese Technical airflow fabric with a fluid drape that falls from a scoop neckline with front V-split into a relaxed body.
A wide box pleat at the back highlights the fluidity of the JT fabric while a curved hem finishes below the hip.
Tuck loosely into the co-ordinating Runo Skirt for a sophisticated look.
- Designer colour: Ink Blue
- Fluted short sleeves
- Scoop neckline with front V-split
- Front seam detail
- Feature neck ties
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 173 cm | Bust 87 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 89 cm
- Shoulder to front hem is 72 cm
- Stay true to size
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly. - Woven Fabrication
- Machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy