All Mela Purdie styles are designed and produced in Australia–championing Mela’s longstanding commitment to supporting local producers and the Australian Fashion Industry at large.
Mela Purdie’s Limitless Shirt is crafted to a relaxed silhouette that nods to the effortless mood that informs the Australian label’s design perspective.
It’s crafted from Mela’s Japanese Technical Maché fabrication that was specially selected for its lightweight, smooth handle and easy-care properties.
It’s shaped with a classic collar and full front concealed button-down placket and finishes with a curved hi-lo hem that falls well below the waist.
Tuck it into wide leg pants or leave it out to showcase the dramatic drape of the Maché fabric.
- Designer colour: White
- Classic shirt silhouette
- Relaxed body
- Hi-lo hem falls below the waist
- Full-length sleeves with button cuffs
- Dropped shoulders
- Concealed full button-down placket
- Style: F67 7694
- Model wears a size XS
- Model is 180 cm | Bust 81 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 86 cm
A testament to the relaxed tone of Mela Purdie’s designs, this Maché fabrication is an imported Japanese technical polyester with a luxuriously soft, malleable handle.
A double Micron yarn creates a soft structure with an amplified weave lending a tactile textural appeal.
Maché is hand washable and dries quickly overnight with no ironing or extra fuss required.
- Crafted from 100% Maché Japanese Technical Poly.
- Hand wash
- Designed and made in Australia
Designer Mela Purdie founded her eponymous label in 2001 with the goal of redefining the way contemporary women build their wardrobes. Seeking to challenge the longstanding cyclical nature of consumption and production in the fashion industry, Mela Purdie creates wearable basics that are accented against seasonal on-trend prints.
A focus on fabrication, silhouette and feel, forms the crux of the brand’s mission of ‘empowering a sense of ease’.
All Mela Purdie styles are designed and produced in Australia–championing Mela’s longstanding commitment to supporting local producers and the Australia Fashion Industry at large.
Expect a wide variety of clean minimalist options ranging from women’s classic shirts and tops, to staple off-duty pants and oversized outerwear.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
High quality fabrics designed & stitched with care
Our dedicated team of curators select only the highest quality garments that are designed for the empowered woman.
Years of experience in the fashion industry, and expertise at recognising seasonal trends combine to deliver you clothing and accessories created with love that empower you through your style choices.
An Online Destination for the Modern Woman
Bringing together a carefully curated collection of bespoke products sourced globally
Created by Women, for Women
Our team of passionate curators bring their insights and experience to create styles for all ages that make you feel confident and empowered
Empowering Women in Their Style Choices
For the woman who wants to remain relevant, The Forme is her solution to uncomplicated dressing
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed