*PRE-ORDER NOW FOR NOVEMBER DELIVERY*
These indigo and white ‘Trinity Stripe’ Nomad Pants reflect the ease with which Mela Purdie designs everyday styles for the contemporary woman.
An elasticated waistband falls into tapered legs that crop just above the ankle. Side slit pockets add to the versatility and wearability of these chic everyday pants.
The new season Trinity Stripe combines blue and grey tones with a splash of red in a chic vertical stripe–a custom pattern that was woven in Europe exclusively for Mela Purdie.
Draw out the tones of the Trinity Stripe by pairing with the Sprint T in Steel Marl.
- Designer colour: Indigo/White Trinity Stripe
- Cropped tapered legs pants
- Elasticated waistband
- Side slit pockets
- Style: F704 1478
- Model wears a size XS
- Model is 180 cm | Bust 81 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 86 cm
Exclusive to Mela Purdie, Microprene Cotton is made in France from a fine weight 61% Cotton 35% Poly. 4% Elastane. Its high stretch component lends durability ensuring your Mela investment pieces stand the test of time.
Lightweight and ultra-comfortable, it’s a fabric that’s been developed by the label to form the foundations of your wardrobe.
- Crafted from 61% Stretch Cotton 35% Poly. 4% Elastane
- Hand wash
- Designed and made in Australia
Designer Mela Purdie founded her eponymous label in 2001 with the goal of redefining the way contemporary women build their wardrobes. Seeking to challenge the longstanding cyclical nature of consumption and production in the fashion industry, Mela Purdie creates wearable basics that are accented against seasonal on-trend prints.
A focus on fabrication, silhouette and feel, forms the crux of the brand’s mission of ‘empowering a sense of ease’.
All Mela Purdie styles are designed and produced in Australia–championing Mela’s longstanding commitment to supporting local producers and the Australia Fashion Industry at large.
Expect a wide variety of clean minimalist options ranging from women’s classic shirts and tops, to staple off-duty pants and oversized outerwear.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
High quality fabrics designed & stitched with care
Our dedicated team of curators select only the highest quality garments that are designed for the empowered woman.
Years of experience in the fashion industry, and expertise at recognising seasonal trends combine to deliver you clothing and accessories created with love that you empower you through your style choices.
An Online Destination for the Modern Woman
Bringing together a carefully curated collection of bespoke products sourced globally
Created by Women, for Women
Our team of passionate curators bring their insights and experience to create styles for all ages that make you feel confident and empowered
Empowering Women in Their Style Choices
For the woman who wants to remain relevant, The Forme is her solution to uncomplicated dressing
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed