This Earthy-Pink Ny Shirt captures the pared-back aesthetic of Layer’d Creative Director Rani Hallums.
It’s crafted from a lightweight Japanese technical airflow fabrication that’s cut to a loose shape defined by back box pleat and curved hi-lo hem that can easily be worn tucked-in or untucked.
A concealed full button-down placket and classic collar are emblematic of Hallums’ minimalist leanings.
Tuck into light-wash denim with flat leather slides for a considered daytime look.
- Designer colour: Earthy Pink
- Classic collar with concealed full button-down placket
- Full-length sleeves with button-up cuffs
- Curved hi-lo he falls below the hip
- Wide box pleat at back for added fluidity
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 173 cm | Bust 87 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 89 cm
- Shoulder to front hem is 70 cm
- Stay true to size or size down for a slimmer fit
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly. - Woven Fabrication
- Machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy