Designed in New Zealand, VERGE creates timeless and versatile pieces that solve your everyday wardrobing dilemmas.
Verge's Owen Pant is rendered in 100% linen, adopting a contemporary approach to Summer suiting.
It's lightweight, soft, breathable construction was thoughtfully selected in order to tide you through Spring/Summer with ease.
An elasticated waistband allows for easy slip-on, while the straight leg tapers inwards as it approaches an ankle grazing hem.
Team it with the co-ordinating linen Heritage Jacket and easy slides for a clash of formal and casual vibes.
- Designer colour: Ink
- Flat fly front
- 7/8 length
- Relaxed fit that narrows towards the hem
- Elasticated waistband for easy slip-on
- Rounded side pockets with ruffle detailing
- Shown here with Verge textured Heritage Tank, Verge linen Heritage Jacket and Capri Positano bordeaux slides
- This style also available in: Wheat
- Model wears a size XS
- Model is 179 cm | Bust 86 cm | Waist 66 cm | Hips 86 cm
- Crafted from 100% Linen
- Designed in New Zealand
Designed in New Zealand, Verge creates timeless and versatile pieces that solve your everyday wardrobing dilemmas. With an attention to comfort, quality and carefully selected fabrications, Verge offers lifestyle pieces for the modern woman.
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed