Australian designer Rani Hallums displays her penchant for eye-catching patterns in this multi-coloured ‘Maali Print’ JT Vise Shirt.
It’s crafted in Melbourne for a relaxed fit from the label’s Japanese technical airflow fabrication, which is shaped with a Nehru collar that opens to a half button-down placket.
Elbow-length sleeves softly gather towards button-up cuffs, adding subtle volume and embracing the nonchalant verve that is typical of Hallums’ designs.
A curved hi-lo hem provides added coverage at the back while also allowing you to French tuck into tailored pants.
Style it with structured trousers and flat slides for a look pulled straight from Layer’d’s Spring/Summer 2021 lookbook.
- Designer colour: JT Maali Print
- Nehru collar with 5 button-down placket
- Elbow-length sleeves with gathering at button-up cuffs
- Curved hi-lo hem falls below the hip
- Gathering across back yoke for added fluidity
- All over limited edition ‘Maali’ print
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 173 cm | Bust 87 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 89 cm
- Shoulder to front hem is 75 cm
- Relaxed fit, stay true to size
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly. - Woven Fabrication
- Machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy