Painterly prints are an enduring calling card for Melbourne-based designer label Layer’d, as illustrated by the limited edition ‘Pensel’ print that adorns this Printed Ryn Shirt.
It’s made in Melbourne from the label’s Japanese technical airflow fabric that drapes from a Nehru collar into a short 5-button placket, then falls to a sweeping curved hi-lo hem below the hip.
Full-length sleeves are neatly punctuated by soft gathers towards the button-up cuffs.
Draw out the neutral tones of the print by pairing with beige trousers and slides.
- Designer colour: Pensel Print
- Nehru collar
- Short button-up placket
- Full-length sleeves with gathering towards cuffs
- Extended button-up cuffs
- Back yoke with gathering
- Curved hi-lo hem finishes below the hip
- All-over limited edition ‘Pensel’ watercolour print
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 178 cm | Bust 77 cm | Waist 60 cm | Hips 87 cm
- Shoulder to front hem is 75 cm
- Stay true to size or size down for a slimmer fit
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly.
- Delicate machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy