Traditional artisanship & sophisticated designs that push fashion boundaries is at the heart of Rabens Saloner.
A stand-out dress of the season; the Sahara Raglan Dress from Danish label Rabens Saloner is crafted from a hand-tie-dyed fabric for an effortless feel.
It’s dyed & made by artisans in Indonesia with full-length sleeves that finish with shirred cuffs. Angled raglan sleeves frame a high crew-neckline, ultimately culminating in a hi-lo hem that falls just above the knee.
Each tie-dyed piece from Rabens Saloner is individually dyed by hand resulting in no single piece being the same– furthering the individual feeling of the love that is injected into the design & creation of each garment.
Wear with black heeled boots & a boxy clutch for a no-fuss late-night edit.
Shown here with the Alias Mae snake print boots.
- Designer colour: Tobacco
- Tie-dyed by hand
- Knee length hi-lo hem
- Easy slip-on design
- Full length sleeves with shirred cuffs
- Model wears a size XS
- Model is 179 cm | Bust 86 cm | Waist 66 cm | Hips 86 cm
- Crafted from 100% Viscose
- Designed in Copenhagen & hand-dyed in Indonesia
Handmade & hand dyed, Rabens Saloner’s collections combine a mastery of fit & fabrication with an “adventurous eclectic” edge that is juxtaposed by a rebellious, non-conformist attitude towards dressing.
A focus on traditional artisanship & sophisticated designs that push & break boundaries of pre-established fashion silhouettes is at the heart of Rabens Saloner.
A distinct feeling of wanderlust & savoir faire is evoked through elegantly draped dresses & exquisitely hand-stitched knitwear from Nepal–a partnership that has assisted in re-building communities after devastating earthquakes.
Oftentimes, hand-dyed pieces result in no two garments looking exactly the same which further reflects the love & passion injected into the DNA of each garment.
“Our products are made with love – ready to be loved.”
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
High quality fabrics designed & stitched with care
Our dedicated team of curators select only the highest quality garments that are designed for the empowered woman.
Years of experience in the fashion industry, and expertise at recognising seasonal trends combine to deliver you clothing and accessories created with love that empower you through your style choices.
An Online Destination for the Modern Woman
Bringing together a carefully curated collection of bespoke products sourced globally
Created by Women, for Women
Our team of passionate curators bring their insights and experience to create styles for all ages that make you feel confident and empowered
Empowering Women in Their Style Choices
For the woman who wants to remain relevant, The Forme is her solution to uncomplicated dressing
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed