Traditional artisanship & sophisticated designs that push fashion boundaries is at the heart of Rabens Saloner.
Staying true to Rabens Saloner’s worldwide vision, the new season Sahara Triangle Skirt is ethically tie-dyed by hand in Indonesia by local craftsman.
It’s designed for a sculptural effect with gathered fabric at the centre & back draped effortlessly for an ultra-feminine, fluid effect. A fitted, wide waistband closes with a side zip and falls to a hi-lo midi hem.
Each tie-dyed piece from Rabens Saloner is individually dyed by hand resulting in no single piece being the same– furthering the individual feeling of the love that is injected into the design & creation of each garment.
Take styling cues from our Fall/Winter Campaign by pairing with the co-ordinating Sahara Pocket Shirt layered over a lace trim camisole in a neutral colour.
- Designer colour: Slate
- Tie-dyed by hand
- Midi length hem
- Side zip for easy slip-on
- Drape detailing across front & back
- Model wears a size XS
- Model is 179 cm | Bust 86 cm | Waist 66 cm | Hips 86 cm
- Crafted from 100% Viscose
- Designed in Copenhagen & hand-dyed in Indonesia
Handmade & hand dyed, Rabens Saloner’s collections combine a mastery of fit & fabrication with an “adventurous eclectic” edge that is juxtaposed by a rebellious, non-conformist attitude towards dressing.
A focus on traditional artisanship & sophisticated designs that push & break boundaries of pre-established fashion silhouettes is at the heart of Rabens Saloner.
A distinct feeling of wanderlust & savoir faire is evoked through elegantly draped dresses & exquisitely hand-stitched knitwear from Nepal–a partnership that has assisted in re-building communities after devastating earthquakes.
Oftentimes, hand-dyed pieces result in no two garments looking exactly the same which further reflects the love & passion injected into the DNA of each garment.
“Our products are made with love – ready to be loved.”
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
High quality fabrics designed & stitched with care
Our dedicated team of curators select only the highest quality garments that are designed for the empowered woman.
Years of experience in the fashion industry, and expertise at recognising seasonal trends combine to deliver you clothing and accessories created with love that you empower you through your style choices.
An Online Destination for the Modern Woman
Bringing together a carefully curated collection of bespoke products sourced globally
Created by Women, for Women
Our team of passionate curators bring their insights and experience to create styles for all ages that make you feel confident and empowered
Empowering Women in Their Style Choices
For the woman who wants to remain relevant, The Forme is her solution to uncomplicated dressing
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed