Dylan Kain’s black Birkin Belt features the label’s iconic ‘I+II’ motif–a nod to the three sisters behind the brand’s success.
It’s crafted from a smooth, butter soft Italian leather with a slender width and tapered ends, then secures with 2 gold stud fastenings.
Use it to define the waistline of a long maxi dress or to bring a rock ‘n’ roll edge to a cashmere sweater and wool pants.
- Designer colour: Black/Light Gold
- Dual stud fastening
- Gold ‘I+II’ hardware motif
- Tapered ends
- Branded dust bag included
- This style also available in: Black/Silver
- Style Measures: L120 cm x W2 cm
- Waist Size Guide: min 72 cm, max 114 cm (adjustable to any size in between)
- Crafted from 100% Leather
- Designed in Australia
Australian luxury label Dylan Kain was born from a desire to create high quality Italian leather women’s handbags at accessible price-points. During a phone call with her sister in New York, a gap in the high-end accessories market was realised by Sydney-based founder and creative director Bonnie Davis.
Designed by Davis in Australia, Dylan Kain creates impeccably crafted Italian leather handbags that embrace an intersection between cool, chic, and timeless. A thoughtful juxtaposition of classic elegance, inherited from employing structured leather and minimalist silhouettes with heavy metal hardware, lends the designs their signature appeal.
After cementing its status as a cult favourite brand and counting the likes of Kendall Jenner, Kaia Gerber and Margot Robbie as fans, Dylan Kain expanded their offering to include accessories such as leather belts and wallets.
Dylan Kain is committed to championing socially responsible and environmentally conscious initiatives, from the use of sustainably manufactured leather; Dylan Kain are proud members of the international Leather Working Group, to ensuring their collections are manufactured in small-batch production runs to minimise waste and overconsumption.
Expect timeless designs and reworked classics that balance traditional tropes with fashion-forward aesthetics.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
High quality fabrics designed & stitched with care
Our dedicated team of curators select only the highest quality garments that are designed for the empowered woman.
Years of experience in the fashion industry, and expertise at recognising seasonal trends combine to deliver you clothing and accessories created with love that empower you through your style choices.
An Online Destination for the Modern Woman
Bringing together a carefully curated collection of bespoke products sourced globally
Created by Women, for Women
Our team of passionate curators bring their insights and experience to create styles for all ages that make you feel confident and empowered
Empowering Women in Their Style Choices
For the woman who wants to remain relevant, The Forme is her solution to uncomplicated dressing
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed