Layer’d’s Val Skirt balances effortless and timeless style in equal measure.
It’s made from the label’s lightweight Japanese Technical fabric with a flat front waistband that turns to reveal an elasticated back panel that ensures a comfortable, streamline fit.
It falls into a gathered, tiered A-line silhouette that finishes at a mid-calf midi hem.
Wear it with a co-ordinating top.
- Designer colour: Coal
- Flat waistband with elasticated back panel
- Midi hem finishes at mid-calf
- Discreet functional side pockets
- Gathered, tiered skirt
- A-line silhouette
- This style also available in: Dried Sage
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 178 cm | Bust 77 cm | Waist 60 cm | Hips 87 cm
- Waistband to front hem is 87 cm
- Stay true to size
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly.
- Delicate machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy