This slate blue Varata Dress is an expression of the skill with which luxury textiles are manipulated at Layer’d.
It’s crafted from a Japanese Technical airflow fabrication, shaped with a V-neckline that can be closed with a 2-button closure or left open for a nonchalant feel.
A sleeveless silhouette falls to a dropped waist and tiered skirt that’s decorated with gathered ruffle detailing–a feminine flourish that reflects the refined aesthetic of the Melbourne-based label.
Opt for strappy flats for an unstudied daytime look.
- Designer colour: Slate Blue
- V-neckline with 2-button closure
- Gathered tiered skirt
- Gathered ruffles at bottom tier
- Hem finishes below the knee
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 173 cm | Bust 87 cm | Waist 61 cm | Hips 89 cm
- Shoulder to front hem is 125 cm
- Relaxed fit, stay true to size
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly. - Woven Fabrication
- Machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy