Layer’d explores modern femininity with their seasonal collections, including this new season Varv Skirt.
It’s designed and made in Melbourne from Layer’d’s Japanese Technical airflow fabrication, that’s intentionally selected for its easy-care properties and effortless drape.
A wide, flat waistband is finished with a drawstring tie before turning to reveal an elasticated back panel that ensures a comfortable and flattering fit. A long maxi hem finishes at the ankles.
Pair with a co-ordinating JT blouse and gold jewellery to tap into the resort-ready vibe.
- Designer colour: Crimson
- Flat front waistband with waist tie, elasticated back panel
- Tiered skirt with gathered fabric
- Side slit pockets
- Hem finishes at the ankle
- This style also available in: Mindful Blue, Coal
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 180 cm | Bust 77 cm | Waist 58 cm | Hips 89 cm
- Waistband to front hem is 102 cm
- Stay true to size
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly. - Woven Fabrication
- Machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy