Influenced by the decorative “Chinoiserie” movement of the 18th century, the Zen top is a study in wearable luxury.
Created with a fluid relaxed silhouette and kimono inspired sheer Georgette bell sleeves with black velvet hem, this top will add a note of opulence to any outfit. The crew neckline unfastens to a split neck with a single self-covered button, creating a v-neck option.
Fabrication is an extravagant silk blend velvet burn out with transparent highlights. The back swings slightly by virtue of an inverted pleat.
Style it with skinny jeans and an ankle boot for day to evening glamour.
- Designer colour: Print
- Relaxed silhouette with bracelet length sheer bell sleeve
- Round neck opens to a v with single self-covered button
- Inverted pleat on back yoke creates slight swing
- Fashioned in silk blend velvet burnout
- Georgette sleeve is bordered by deep velvet cuff
- This style also available in: Zen Dress
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 179 cm | Bust 86 cm | Waist 66 cm | Hips 86 cm
- Crafted from 82% Rayon 18% Silk
- Designed in New Zealand
Designed in New Zealand, Verge creates timeless and versatile pieces that solve your everyday wardrobing dilemmas. With an attention to comfort, quality and carefully selected fabrications, Verge offers lifestyle pieces for the modern woman.
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed