Foemina’s Eadie Shirt takes cues from traditional menswear, adding refined, feminine details to make it feel extra special.
It’s made from cotton poplin and has a classic collar and a concealed placket, then turns to reveal an adjustable drawcord rope tie at the centre back that softly nips in the waist.
Wear yours half-tucked into tailored pants.
- Designer colour: Navy
- Classic collar
- Patch chest pockets
- Concealed front button closure
- Hem finishes at the hip
- Full-length sleeves
- Adjustable drawcord rope tie at centre back
- Model is 176cm/5’9” and is wearing a size 8
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a loose fit
- Button fastenings through front
- Crafted from 100% Cotton Poplin
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Machine wash
- Designed in Australia
Foemina, latin for ‘woman’, is an Australian women’s designer clothing label that specialises in high quality, modern designs for the everyday woman who wants to remain relevant.
Founded in 2017 by creative duo Rebecca McKenzie and Holly Chandler, Foemina adopts a slow approach to fashion, choosing to create purposeful capsule collection of truly versatile, refined styles.
Blending masculine and feminine aesthetics, Foemina embraces a foundational approach to dressing, with a modern utilitarian twist applied to minimalist designs.
Expect exceptionally crafted women’s dresses created from high quality cottons and infused with a purposeful, powerful femininity.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy