Exclusive to The Forme, Layer’d’s Hehku Dress is accented with gathering along the tiered skirt that lends every step an elegantly feminine flounce.
Made in Melbourne from the label’s lightweight Japanese technical airflow fabrication, it’s shaped to a classic wrap silhouette with slender adjustable waist ties and a deep V-neckline.
¾ length sleeves are given dimension by gathering towards the cuffs.
Timeless by design, wear to dinner with heels and a small clutch, or to brunch by the beach with sandals and an oversized sunhat.
- Designer colour: Emerald
- Wrap dress silhouette
- V-neckline Bracelet length sleeves with gathering towards cuffs
- Hem falls to maxi length
- Single tiered skirt with gathering
- This style also available in: Coal, Ink Blue
- Layer/d's model is 173 cm tall and wears a size 8
- Shoulder to front hem is 138 cm
- Stay true to size or size down for a slimmer fit
- Crafted from 100% Japanese Technical Airflow Poly.
- Delicate machine wash cold
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
With a design perspective that speaks to a contemporary & relevant woman, Layer’d brings its mastery of fabrication & fit to The Forme.
Designed & made in Melbourne, Australia, Layer’d produces clothing that places a heavy emphasis on complimenting the natural beauty of women.
An effortless approach to dressing is adopted through uncomplicated shapes, sophisticated cuts & fluid fabrication. Expect modern sophistication with a refined edge.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy