Gestuz’s Merita Wool Vest is an expression of the label’s disruptive approach to classic silhouettes, captured through the confident lines and tonal check pattern.
It’s cut to a wrap-over silhouette with wide, curved lapels and angled welt pockets at each side that emphasise the cinching effect of the waist belt when tied.
A short hem finishes below the hip.
Layer it atop neutral tones to highlight the ‘Tiger’s Eye’ check.
- Designer colour: Tiger’s Eye Check
- Wide lapels
- Hem finishes below the hip
- Angled welt pockets
- Removable tie belt
- Cropped cap sleeves
- Model wears a size XS
- Loose, relaxed fit
- Stay true to size or size down for a slimmer fit
- Crafted from 70% Poly. 30% Wool
- Designed in Denmark
Founded in 2008 by Creative Director Sanne Sehested, Danish label Gestuz is rooted in the clean lined, effortless aesthetic of Scandivian design.
At its core, Gestuz is a celebration of powerful femininity, expressed through women’s clothing that is rebellious, but refined. Classic silhouettes are subtly disrupted with contemporary updates that empower without overshadowing.
A strong emphasis is placed on ensuring organic materials are used to produce each style–65% of the label’s collections are made using sustainable materials–a staggering percentage that continues to increase. As one of the first brands to work with recycled polyester, Gestuz continuously integrates sustainable initiatives into their seasonal collections, contributing to the reduction of fashion’s impact on the planet.
A go-to label for one-and-done silhouettes, Gestuz brings an effortless ease to The Forme with utilitarian shirting, soft knits, and classic women’s denim and leather staples.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
High quality fabrics designed & stitched with care
Our dedicated team of curators select only the highest quality garments that are designed for the empowered woman.
Years of experience in the fashion industry, and expertise at recognising seasonal trends combine to deliver you clothing and accessories created with love that empower you through your style choices.
An Online Destination for the Modern Woman
Bringing together a carefully curated collection of bespoke products sourced globally
Created by Women, for Women
Our team of passionate curators bring their insights and experience to create styles for all ages that make you feel confident and empowered
Empowering Women in Their Style Choices
For the woman who wants to remain relevant, The Forme is her solution to uncomplicated dressing
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed