Designed in New Zealand, VERGE creates timeless and versatile pieces that solve your everyday wardrobing dilemmas.
Cool comfort & travel friendly fabrication has become the cornerstone of Verge’s effortless style. The brand’s signature “Acrobat” ultra-fine European stretch cotton is designed to move with your body and pack & travel with ease.
The cargo inspired Acrobat History Pant offers sporty modern style in a relaxed, tapered leg profile – perfect for the woman on the go. Style it with box-fresh trainers and a high energy attitude.
- Designer colour: White
- Concealed elasticized waist
- Tapered leg with stretch cuff
- Features cargo pocket detailing
- This style also available: Black, French Ink, Flint, Gravel & Pumice
- Model wears a size 8
- Model is 179 cm | Bust 86 cm | Waist 66 cm | Hips 86 cm
- Crafted from Verge Exclusive Acrobat 65% cotton, 30% nylon, 5% Elastane
- Easy care fabrication
- Designed in New Zealand
Designed in New Zealand, Verge creates timeless and versatile pieces that solve your everyday wardrobing dilemmas. With an attention to comfort, quality and carefully selected fabrications, Verge offers lifestyle pieces for the modern woman.
- You may return your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted.
- All return shipping for ‘change of mind’ is at the expense of the purchaser – your purchase will be credited less the cost of return shipping.
- All returns deemed faulty will be refunded including the cost of return shipping.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We cannot accept returns on undergarments, hosiery, jewellery or sale items unless the goods have been deemed faulty
- Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information on our policy
- You may also like
- Style this with
- Recently viewed